Request an Appointment
for a complimentary consultation.


My child has an “overbite.” How is that corrected?

Posted by Keith B. Wong, DDS, MS, 8/9/2013

The term overbite is typically used to describe what is referred to by orthodontists as overjet.  This is excessive distance between the upper and lower incisors in a horizontal direction with the upper teeth forward of the lower.  This finding can describe a number of situations.  For example, the same overjet may result from protrusion … read the full article

Invisalign LogoSchildbach Design, Web Designer & Logo Designer